Saturday, November 15, 2008

Our Sweet Boys

I have been so busy with work, school, etc,that I don't have as much time to spend with 'the boys', Samsun, our Fjord, and Orion, our Shetland. I'm sure they don't mind as much as I do, as they are two adolescent boys who spend their days playing and hanging out together. They are such sweethearts though, and I do love to spend time with them. It's very therapeutic. There's nothing better than the sweet smell of a horse's breath, and the feel of a velvety muzzle against your cheek to cheer you up! I love this pic of the boys, but please ignore all the poop piles. I really do clean up the paddock every day...really, I do!

2 comments:

Elefanterosado said...

Fjords are such wonderful ponies. I love their kind temperaments. My first pony was a Shetland, and I have one now. Her name is Princess and she's an excellent companion for my other horses. Thanks for sharing these photos!

Gimmer said...

Wow your Boys are so nice I wish I had a few like that!