Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'll be back...

To those of you who read my blog, I do apologize for lack of new posts. I have been so busy, I don't even know where to begin. Between school, home, extended family, and raising a teenager, I'm so overwhelmed I want to cry!
But, rest assured, I will add something soon. And know that I would much rather use my limited amounts of time to catch up on your life's adventures than to post on my own!
So, you guys-please keep up the good work. Your blogs are an inspiration to me to keep my chin up and carry on! Whether it's Laughing Orca's tenacity, Fantastyk Voyage's courage, Pablo Neruda's World's soul, Hill Shepherd's amazing sense of history, Shaggy Shack's humor,or any other of the blogs I read but did not mention- you all add bright spots to my day, and I thank you sincerely!

No comments: