Saturday, July 5, 2008

Journey through the Mists of Time

Welcome to the inaugural page of my new blog " Spirit of the Horse". I would like to extend an invitation to you to join me as we take an emotional and spiritual trail ride back through the depths of time to explore our relationship with this most amazing and glorious of creatures, the horse.
I will also, from time to time, explore current themes and issues concerning horses, including the good, the bad, and the downright ugly.
My goal to expand the human consciousness in regard to our relationships with horses, in an attempt to improve society's awareness of all that horses have historically sacrificed for us, and the benefits our species has enjoyed because of it.
I will attempt also to highlight ways that we may become champions of the horse, and hopefully be able to improve the lives of the horses around us...and in turn, we will improve our own lives as well.
I hope you'll join me as we explore our ancient relationship with the Horse!

No comments: